Setting up an Internet Email Account in Outlook is a Straight forward Process.
Here are the Steps to follow:
- Open Outlook on your computer.
- Click on the "File" tab in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on "Add Account" in the Info section.
- Select "Manual setup or additional server types," and then click "Next."
- Select "POP or IMAP," and then click "Next."
- In the "User Information" section, enter your name and email address.
- In the "Server Information" section, select "IMAP" or "POP3" as the account type.
- If you're not sure which one to choose, check with your email provider.
- If you choose "IMAP," enter the incoming and outgoing mail server information.
- If you choose "POP3," enter the incoming and outgoing mail server information and select the encryption type.
- In the "Logon Information" section, enter your username and password.
- If you don't know your username and password, check with your email provider.
- If you want Outlook to remember your password, select the "Remember password" checkbox.
- Click "More Settings."
You may also Read- How To Setup Roadrunner Email Settings For Outlook?
- In the "Internet E-mail Settings" dialog box, select the "Outgoing Server" tab.
- Select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication," and then select "Use same settings as my incoming mail server."
- Select the "Advanced" tab.
- If you're using "IMAP," enter the incoming server port number (typically 993), and select the encryption type (SSL or TLS).
- If you're using "POP3," enter the incoming server port number (typically 995), and select the encryption type (SSL or TLS).
- If you're using "SMTP," enter the outgoing server port number (typically 587), and select the encryption type (TLS).
- Click "OK" to save your changes.
- Click "Next" in the "Internet E-mail Settings" dialog box.
- Outlook will test your account settings. If the tests are successful, click "Close."
- Click "Finish" to complete the setup process.
Your Internet email account is now set up in Outlook, and you can start sending and receiving email messages.
Related Blogs- What To Do If Roadrunner Account Is Not Receiving Email
For Setup Spectrum Email Account in Outlook Contact Spectrum Technical Expert
We provide you best methods for Setup Spectrum Email Account in Outlook.You can apply the points step by step according to your requirements. In case you do not understand the methods.Users need live support for that . Not to worry about it. Our experts are available for your assistance. Drop your mail query on our support mail email@example.com and our expert will respond to your mail within seconds . Team will guide you step by step to set up your account without any hassle.